Power Cable FI-E11(R) + FP-TSC21 1.5m + FI-68(R)
• Power Guard-E11: Fitted with Rhodium-plated Furutech FI-E11(R) schuko and FI-68(R) Filter IEC connector
• Eliminates radiated AC noise
• Inner EMI-filtering IEC features Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) nonmagnetic pure copper conductors
• A parallel circuit with an in-line coil and capacitor that reduces noise at 100KHz by 8dB and at 500KHz by 14 dB and at 10MHz by more than 30dB
• FI-68 Housing: Nylon and fiberglass also incorporating a special concentrated stainless steel fiber resin to improve EMI shielding – attaining above 40dB of EMI shielding effectiveness.
• α (Alpha) conductor shield for protection against radiated noise
• RoHS-compliant flexible PVC sheath improves vibration isolation
• Special high-grade flexible PVC Insulation contributes to reduced capacitance
• Floating Field Damper™ (Earth/Ground Jumper System) with US Patent No.: 6,669,491/ European Patent (EP1445837)
The FI-68 Inner EMI Filtering IEC Input
The parallel circuit with in-line coil and capacitor reduces noise at 100 KHz by 8dB and at 500 KHz by 14dB and at 10MHz by more than 30dB
FI-68 EMI filtering IEC Connector
• Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) nonmagnetic pure copper conductors
• Inner cover • Nylon fiberglass
• Inner Box • Nylon fiberglass
• Inner parts held in place with Piezo Epoxy
• Outer cover and Housing material formed of nylon and fiberglass also incorporates a special concentrated stainless steel fiber in resin. This combination of materials promotes static dissipation and improves EMI shielding – attaining above 40dB of EMI shielding effectiveness.
• Rating • AC 250V 10A 50/60Hz
• Conductors: 80-strand PC Triple C 0.18mm x 3 cores
• Insulation: High-grade Flexible PVC (Brown, Light Blue, Green with Yellow striping)
OD: 3.5mm diameter approx.
• Inner Sheath: High-grade Flexible PVC (Black)
• Shielding: 0.12mm OFC Wire Braid
• Sheath: RoHS-compliant flexible PVC (Dark Green), 12.8mm diameter approx.
• Length: 150cm approx.
Cena: 10 425 Kč
Pouze výrobky, které jsou prodávány autorizovanými prodejci FURUTECH, jsou kryty zárukou. Za účelem získání záručního servisu musí být doklad o koupi od autorizovaného prodejce FURUTECH předložen buď prodejci FURUTECH nebo distributorovi FURUTECH v zemi nákupu. Tým FURUTECH a naši partneři z celého světa vám děkuji za pochopení. Prodejci společnosti eBay, Amazon a Rakuten nejsou autorizovaní prodejci firmy FURUTECH. Byly potvrzeny případy, kdy padělané výrobky (repliky Furutech) byly prodávány z Číny a Hongkongu na eBay a aliexpress. Společnost FURUTECH doporučuje nenakupovat žádné zboží označené jako "Furutech", které pochází z Číny nebo Hongkongu.
AC Power Can Make or Break Your System!
The audio you hear from your home entertainment system is essentially the incoming electricity itself, and the typically violent storms riding the AC line and its ground is very detrimental to the performance of your components.
The Power Guard-15 is a sophisticated finished inline power filtering cable that eliminates many common problems caused by contaminated electrical power lines. It protects against distortion caused by ground noise, voltage spikes and sags, high frequency power supply noise from other components in your own system, and finally high-frequency digital noise emanating from processors and digital interconnects.
Plus you’re never alone when you take your listening seat; the residential AC supply is shared with other apartments, homes, and businesses on the same utility transformer explaining why many enthusiasts find their systems perform to a higher standard late at night and over weekends.
And while the Power Guard-15 is a star performer at eliminating common AC problems, it does it all without restricting current draw in any way. Furutech, known for its world-class Pure Transmission engineering, build and finish, have done the tests and the Power Guard-15 does not interfere with current draw. The Furutech FI-15M Plus(R) AC connector perfectly complements Furutech’s NEW – (Alpha) PC-Triple C Power cable which utilizes an ingenious proprietary forging process where variable high pressures are applied to high-purity oxygen-free copper tens of thousands of times, ultimately transforming the copper’s crystal grain boundaries that were formerly in a vertical direction into a longitudinal orientation to allow the signal to flow more easily down the manufactured cable. The copper’s crystals become much more well-connected and uniform, both physically and electrically, creating a much more highly conductive and sonically compelling conductor.
The Power Guard-15 Inline AC Filter lowers noise on every component on which it’s used resulting in very natural and extremely fine resolution down and through the utterly silent noise floor. It improves soundstaging and imaging while creating nuanced high frequencies, an attractive, engaging midrange, tight and controlled bass, with power and dynamics to spare.
Power Guard-E11: AC 250V 10A 50/60Hz